We’re on the hunt to find a song that makes a difference.
What do you want to change about the world? What gets you riled? Feel like the government’s not got your back? If you’re let down by the Living Wage, feeling excluded from education or simply want to shout about social justice, let us and the rest of the world hear it.
- You must be between 16-22 on the 12th April 2016.
- To be eligible, you must, MUST be a UK resident and also be registered to vote in the UK. Anyone over the age of 16 can do it, any time. It’s super quick and easy to do – it takes less time than uploading a selfie.
- You must be an unsigned artist and your song must be your own work. We need original lyrics and music penned by you (or you must have permission to use any backing track that’s paired with your track). No one likes a copycat.
- Your song cannot be longer than 5 minutes.
- Any style of music goes, whether it’s rap, pop, grime, jazz, spoken word, electronic, classical, acoustic, or whatever your voice of choice – we wanna hear it, see it and be inspired by it. We live in a democracy after all, right?
Upload your video to YouTube along with the lyrics in the description and share the link with us via the entry form. Make sure the settings are set to public otherwise we (and the world) won’t be able to see it. Bummer.
Competition Closes in